Friday, May 15, 2009

I apologise


....mostly with myself, for missing one of the most important lessons.
S l o w - d o w n, w h e n - y o u - r e a d, w h e n - y o u - w a l k, w h e n - y o u - l i v e, w h e n - y o u - e a t, j u s t - s l o w - d o w n - a n d - s a v o u r, o t h e r w i s e - r u n n i g - y o u - w i l l - m i s s - t h e - w h o l e - t h i n g.
I had an insight when I was reading a comment about a person's attitude, she was saying: I always want all at once, I'm never satisfied....here was the problem with me too.
Now I see, if you want more and more you miss what you alredy have, if you slow down with everything, you can really enjoy life, even doing the most normal things like washing dishes ; ).
And I see this attitude reflects in eating habits too, when you eat quickly, you even don't taste food, stuff goes down and you are never satisfied untill it is too late, but if you slow down while eating, and savour well, you will need less.

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin