Tuesday, July 14, 2009

10 - enjoy life just now!



How many of us are living the same boring routine, e.g. waiting at the bus stop, with an almost sad face :( , why? may be....the weather or the job...or thinking at troubles, who knows.....
But,what the hell! What a waste of time! Feeling so and so, and with no purpose!
Waiting for ... what?!?
No, it is possible to lift our spirit right now, just imagine yourself smiling, cheering up and changing your mood.
Use your imagination and/or focus on the beautiful things available to brighten up your life every moment you can .... it is our responsibility to do so for ourself, love ourself, cuddle our being...
life is so short, it's a shame to waste it...feeling bad for nothing.
What do you like? What gives you enjoyment?
Music? A book? A walk? Playing with you kids? Hugging your buddy? Meeting with bosom friends? Joking? Relaxing? Gardening?.....
Think it well, and, as possible as you can, give it to yourself. You deserve it!

Here are some funny quote:

The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with.
Marty Feldman

I recently read that love is entirely a matter of chemistry. That must be why my wife treats me like toxic waste.
David Bissonnette

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question?
Lily Tomlin

Women speak because they wish to speak, whereas a man speaks only when driven to speech by something outside himself -- like, for instance, he can't find any clean socks.
Jean Kerr

I like work: it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Jerome K Jerome

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Tom Clancy

I handed in a script last year and the studio didn't change one word. The word they didn't change was on page 87.
Steve Martin

It took me fifteen years to discover that I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up because by that time I was too famous.
Robert Benchley

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Steve Martin

Mom, I want a spiderman suit, now.
Where do I find it, now ?
Wait, I tell you mom...at the chemist's shop ?!?
My son


:D :D :D

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin