Sunday, November 15, 2009

How to obtain things.


Once I was a shy kind of person, afraid of asking anything, and ready to give up in front of the first difficulty.
Now that I'm more self confident, I discovered that when I put in my mind to obtain something, I can, yes I can ;D

My personal recipe is:

Kindness: when I talk to people in a kind mood, usually they respond in the same way, aggressiveness is often counterproductive.
And moreover, if asking for help, people often feel great about helping someone.

Firmness: if I know I am right, I don't give up. I don't let people trample my rights.

Persistence: again, if I am right, I don't give up, if I fail the first time, I try to find other ways, I insist and persist.

Mental flexibility: it seems opposite to the other points, but with it, one can be open to understand the situation well, what one can obtain, and the way to succeed, keeping in mind other's rights and points of view.

Be patient and be faithful that my need will be met.

And if, after all, I fail, I will know I've done all my best.
But often, he who leaves, loses.

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin