Monday, January 25, 2010

When we don't get what we want.


In my experience I found that, when I don't get what I want, it's because I don't want it 100%.
Sometimes we think we want something, but deeply, there are aspects of the situation that we don't like.
I make some example, may be I would like to have a lot of money, but I have some beliefs that rich people are egoists, that having a lot of money it's unfair, that to have money you have to cheat....
May be I would like to lose weight, but I fear that I'll change my personality, or that if I'm pretty, I will cheat on my husband, or....
When we have conflicting believes, consciously we try to achieve something, while our unconscious works against our efforts, thus feeling stuck.
So next time you cannot attain something, despite your efforts, try to figure out what are the true reasons behind.
Ask yourself "what are my fears, or what could happen, or what are the aspects that I don't like about it?"

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin