Monday, January 4, 2010

When we feel uneasy with a person or a situation.





Today I met a person I really prefer not to meet, ......'s intrusive, and annoying, and it seems I cannot deal with ..... nor can I avoid ...... "nicely", but I digress...when at home I could not help to think about ......, and feel uneasy, but I used this quick and easy technique to stop the thoughts and feelings.
So when there is a person or a situation that makes you anxious or sad, or angry, or whatever, try this....imagine the subject, then imagine it shrinking, becoming dark, moving away from you, far, far away, until it becomes a spot and disappears.
With me it worked immediately, I totally forgot about h... until now...;)
I 'm afraid I have to do it again... kidding!

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin