Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What others think of me.


I don't care so much.
End of the post.
No well, I explain better.
Once I was always concerned about what people thought of me, and did all the possible to make a good impression.
I tried to please, I did my best to make people happy about me, and satisfied of me.
Needless to say, I always failed.
Now I understand, there is a certain kind of people, who's never satisfied, who's never content, whatever you do, it's about the way they see things, something is always missing, no matter what.
They usually complain, and criticize, and that's their problem, important is, don't complain too loud.
And there are people who is always content, in any case.
Guess with whom I prefer to stay?
Now I am myself, I do my best, period.
No anxiety, no struggle, because I know, what other people think, doesn't depend on me.
Once I read a quote, I don't remember exactly.... approximately it was.....those who care aren't worth, those who are worth don't care....I like it!

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin