Friday, April 9, 2010

What if all were right?


photo:dezeen.com

I grew up thinking that if what I believe is right, he who thinks differently is wrong, and that there are right things, and wrong things.
Some days ago, someone with whom I had a discussion told me: see, we are both right.
It was like a shot, a nice one however.
I realized it was true, and the more I reflect over it, the more it makes sense, and the more I understand the world.
We suppose that our way of life is right, what we believe is right, so different people must be wrong, or weird, or less evolved, or....
But probably they think the same about us.
So who's right?
Everybody or none.
It was like, the horse thinking that the birds flying, or the fish swimming is not good and even trying to "convert" them to the gallop. Silly uh?
It's something to remember when we have an argument with someone.

If you liked this post, share it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin